FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Bell Pepper Stir Fry ( using microwave)

I bought bell peppers this week because they were on sale but I had no idea what to make with them so I decided on making a simple stir fry.  I also didn't want to talk to my roommates (I HATE small talk), so to minimize my time in the kitchen I decided to use the microwave to do all my cooking.  It came out sooo yummy!

Ingredients:
2 bell peppers
a few frozen green beans
tiny bit of frozen corn
1 tsp of minced garlic
1 tbs of soy sauce

Instructions:
1. Cut bell peppers into pieces
2. Toss bell peppers, frozen green beans, frozen corn into microwavable container and add in the 1 tsp of minced garlic
3. Stir it all together and microwave for 2 minutes
4. Add in soy sauce and mix, and microwave for 2-3 more minutes
5. Take out of microwave and stir and serve
6. Eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment