FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fish Balls with Shirataki Noodles


I loved this having this for my meals last year.  It was filling, warm to the stomach, and healthy =).

Ingredients:
2-3 Fish Balls
2 Fish Tofu
A pack of shirataki noodles
Frozen beans
Dried Seaweed
2 Tablespoons of Noodle Soup Base
Hot water to mix with soup base

Instructions:
1. Bring water to boil, put in fish balls, fish tofu, frozen beans, and dried seaweed
2. Fish everything out, put in bowl, boil shirataki noodles for 2-5 minutes
3. Fish shirataki noodles out, put in bowl
4. Boil some water
5. Pour boiled water in bowl, add in 2 tablespoons of noodle soup base
6. Eat!

Lol, I hope my instructions aren't weird, I don't know how else to describe "fish everything out".

No comments:

Post a Comment